Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed with PADM Medical USA Inc. (PADM Medical USA).
ORDERS & SHIPPING:
- Orders are binding upon acceptance and confirmation by PADM Medical USA. Acceptance is subject to final approval by PADM Medical USA’s finance department. By placing an order, the customer accepts all terms and conditions of sale.
- Orders are shipped ex-works PADM Medical USA warehouses, prepaid via common carrier, and will be shipped in accordance with the scheduled dates of delivery.
- All freight costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- PADM Medical USA reserves the right to maintain minimum volumes per order by the customer that are required to qualify for pre-paid freight. Please contact your PADM Medical USA Sales Representative for more information.
- Extra costs may apply to orders that require a combination of shipping methods (air, ground, sea, etc.).
- If customer delivery requirements are outside the regular shipping delivery schedule, customer assumes all responsibility for freight costs.
- Additional charges may apply for non-standard shipping requirements, such as fuel surcharges for certain geographic areas, additional shipping charges to remote locations, and other charges. For more details, contact your PADM Medical USA Sales Representative.
- Orders cancelled after shipment has occurred will be subject to the Return Goods Policy (hereinafter detailed).
- Custom and special orders cannot be cancelled if in process by, or in transit from, the manufacturer.
- Prices are subject to change on sixty (60) days notice.
- Prices published at the time of order will be honored by PADM Medical USA, excluding errors and omissions.
- Only an approved officer of PADM Medical USA may alter these Terms and Conditions, including pricing.
- Payments terms are NET 30 DAYS on Approved Credit (O.A.C.)
- A monthly service charge of 1.5% will be assessed on all past due invoices (18% annually). In addition, customer is responsible for expenses such as legal fees, court costs, and other costs incurred by PADM Medical USA resulting from the buyer’s default.
SHORTAGES, ERRORS & DAMAGES:
- Customer is responsible for: inspecting all shipments carefully, verifying the total number of cases received, identifying any damaged goods, and documenting this on the bill of lading at the time of delivery.
- All claims for lost or damaged goods, shortages, concealed shortages, errors, and manufacturing defaults must be made to PADM Medical USA Customer Care within 72 hours of receiving goods.
- Goods will be replaced, or a credit issued, at the sole discretion of PADM Medical USA.
- Goods damaged due to improper use, storage, handling and transportation or customer abuse, will not be accepted for return and shall be the responsibility of the customer to destroy.
- See Return Goods Policy below for additional details.
RETURN GOODS POLICY:
- Goods cannot be returned without prior return authorization issued by your PADM Medical USA Sales Representative (the “PADM Medical USA Return Authorization” or “RA”).
- All requests to return goods must be made to your PADM Medical USA Sales Representative with the following information: Account number, Invoice & Purchase Order number, quantity and unit of measure, Lot number and expiration date, specific reason for return and Packing Slip
- All goods must be returned clean and unaltered, in original packaging. Goods returned not meeting these conditions will not be accepted.
- Items being returned must be re-packaged into a larger container to protect the original packaging of the product. If product was shipped in case quantities, it must be returned in the original case packaging.
- A label must be attached to the outside of the re-packaged item(s) showing the PADM Medical USA Return Authorization number provided by PADM Medical USA and the PADM Medical USA address. Goods returned with alterations or damage to the original packaging, or that have been defaced (including writing on the packaging) may not be accepted for return.
- Goods with less than a 6-month shelf life will not be accepted for return.
- If goods are not returned within 15 days of the issuance of the PADM Medical USA Return Authorization, the RA will have expired and a new RA must be issued/authorized by your PADM Medical Sales Representative.
- Custom orders and special orders are not eligible for return for credit and cannot be cancelled if in process by, or in transit from the manufacturer.
- PADM Medical USA reserves the right to deny any refund or cancelations.
- Orders cancelled after shipment has occurred will be subject to this return goods policy, and the customer will be responsible for return freight charges.
- Customer is responsible for all costs of destruction and/or freight charges when destroying and/or returning goods for reasons other than a PADM Medical USA error.
- For returns due to an error not caused by PADM Medical USA, a restocking fee will be applied. This will be determined when the PADM Medical USA Return Authorization is issued as per below:
For stock goods, the following shall apply:
Return from Date of Invoice:
Restocking Fee Percentage of Order + Freight
0 – 15 days
0% + Freight
16 – 30 days
15% + Freight
31 days or greater
25% + Freight
For non-stock goods, the following shall apply:
- Items are not returnable unless the manufacturer will accept the return of the items; if the manufacturer accepts the return, the restocking fee will be in line with the manufacturer’s restocking fee.
- Freight is the responsibility of the customer to arrange and pay for.
Upon receipt of a return request, PADM Medical USA will determine if the goods can be returned to the manufacturer and apply the associated restocking fee.